1. Eliminate hurry from your lie.
2. Don’t judge others.
3. If you find yourself thinking about the past or future, pull yourself back. Life is in the present.
4. Try to exercise at least an hour a day.
5. Go for a walk after dinner.
6. Eat moderately until you feel 80% full – I know, this is a hard one.
7. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, preferably 8, it really makes a difference.
8. Put your trust in Jesus and let him take care of the rest. No need to worry about what you can’t control.
9. Keep Internet usage to no more than 2 hours a day. I haven’t been good a keeping this one.
10. No more, no less, be obedient to God. Sin will always find you out.